2010/02/01

Varjostaa Heartkiller single review

Release date in Finland was 27 of January and already at 29 I had it at home! Yeah, Finnish post (suomi posti) is great, and this time didn’t our shit it up.
Well, cover is well known to all, slim jewel case, three tracks.

Heartkiller (album version)
I can’t compare it to other songs from album, but the more I listen to it, the more I think it was great choice. Pretty catchy, interesting words game, strong chorus.

Shatter Me with Hope (The Sword of Democles)
Strong guitar intro, Ville’s voice sort of Razorblade Romance-like. It is kind of Right Here In my Arms song, with pretty good Linde’s guitar, easy drums and what is for song like this important, simple memorable chorus.
„Run, come shatter me now, shatter me with hope
Crawl, come breathe me in, bleed out all sorrow“


Heartkiller (Moordeb version)
Let say almost acoustic version. Honestly saying, I didn’t like it from first hearing. There is something what I mind. After another chance I define it to 03:00 – 03:07 section.
And on third I started to accept this version (yeah, except that few seconds)
But still I have that feeling that they just paste vocals from album version to guitar (and on some place not so well).


Dátum vydania vo Fínsku bol stanovený na 27. januára a už 29 som ho mala doma. Áno, skvelá fínska pošta a tentokrát to ani naša nepokašlala.
Obal singlu je nám všetkým známy, tenký platový kryt, tri skladby.


Heartkiller (albumová verzia)
Nemôžem porovnať s inými skladbami z albumu, ale čím viac ju počúvam, tým viac si myslím že to bol skvelý výber. Celkom chytľavá, zaujímavá hra slov, silné refrény.

Shatter Me with Hope (The Sword of Democles)
Silný gitarový vstup, Ville hlas akoby z čias Razorblade Romance. Štýl skladby Right Here In my Arms, s celkom dobrou gitarovou pasážou Lindeho, jednoduchými bicími a čo je pre takúto skladbu najdôležitejšie, ľahko zapamätateľným refrénom.
"Run, come shatter me now, shatter me with hope
Crawl, come breathe me in, bleed out all sorrow"


Heartkiller (Moordeb verzia)
Povedzme takmer akustická verzia. Pravdupovediac, nepáčila sa mi na prvé vypočutie. Je v nej niečo čo mi vadí. Po ďalšej šanci som to neičo zadefinovala na pasáž 03:00 - 03:07. A na tretie vypočutie som túto verziu začala akceptovať (až na tých pár sekúnd). NO ale stále mám pocit ako keby len zlepili spev z albumovej verzii s gitarou (a aj to nie úplne dobre).

No comments: