2011/03/01

HIM night with Juska Salminen

Just as a reminder for all those who have the opportunity to come to Bratislava, HIM night with Juska Salminen, previous keyboard player of HIM, already this Friday!

Few words from Juska: "Approximately 10 years ago I quit playing in the band that had a huge impact to my life. Bit more then 3 months ago Juraj contacted me to ask if I would be willing to come to play as a DJ in a party. It gives me a great feeling to know that those songs that changed my life are still affecting people. The best thing i...n making music is to have that chance to create feelings. Outside playing and performing the best part was and is to meet new people. Now I've been given that chance again. Hope to see you all next month and let's have a great party!!!"

Ako pripomienka pre všetkých tých, čo majú možnosť prísť do Bratislavy, HIM noc s Juskom Salminenom, bývalým klávesákom HIM, bude už tento piatok!

No comments: